Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week in the Life-Wednesday








No pictures yet but I have them. Wednesday was all about preparation for the short trip we are taking to Montauk.
I did a few loads of laundry and uploaded about 350 photos to Walgreens so I can catch up on Project Life. I woke the girls up at 12:15.
Jess and I headed to Michael's since she had a list for some jewelry making supplies she wanted. I ended up getting some beads to make an ankle bracelet and maybe a necklace.
We also went to Shop Rite..after a quick drive through at Starbucks. Grande iced non-fat latte with 2 equals for me, grande passion fruit iced tea(sweetened) for Jess.
Amanda had gone to Tanger to see Captain America with Megan.
After the supermarket, I put groceries away and did some laundry. I headed out to pick up Amanda and Megan, stopping at The Christmas Tree Store first to get 2 boogie boards for vacation. I gathered the girls and we stopped at Chipolte to get dinner. Came home and ate quickly so I could get to Dee's by 7pm for angel class. We saw a cute little rainbow on the way. Great class! Lots of laughs with Rosemarie. I got home around 11pm and did yet another load of laundry and got the suitcases from the basement. I had a piece of cake and some milk and surfed the web for awhile. I better get to bed because I have a lot of packing to do in the a.m!


No comments:

Post a Comment