Monday, August 9, 2010

Nook Stuff

I couldn't wait to dig into the August Scrpbook Nook kit that came the other day. It was packed with Sassafrass Lass Indigo Girl and some fun embellishments.

Here's a layout of Amanda and Jessica. I love this picture although they have grown up a lot in the 2 years since this photo was taken!I am a sucker for decorative tape. The green one here is from Basic Grey. I folded it into a loop to make faux leaves. LOVE it!

More BG deco edge tape on this card and more Indigo Girl! I can't sew but it looks like I did by adding some DCWV colored rubons over my little banner letters.
A card I made with some October Afternoon papers that came in a Nook kit from a few months ago. The card is based on a sketch from The Nook's forum. I also used some Chatterbox felt and chipboard stickers, some cute Bo Bunny brads, flowers I punched out of some vintage dictionary paper and some Heidi Grace flourish rubons.



No comments:

Post a Comment