Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Counterfeit Kit layout #1

I whipped up this layout this morning with my counterfeit kit. And when I say whipped up, I mean it took me a little under an hour which is speedy for me! It was so freeing to only use the paper from the kit and it really streamlined my process since paper picking is always the most time consuming and overwhelming part of scrapping for me.
I added American Craft sticker letters and a BG naked ampersand
which I sprayed with the TA charcoal chalkboard mist. Looks lighter in the photo than in real life and I'm happy with how it turned out. TFL!

8 comments:

  1. Great job!!! And I'm glad it was such a speedy layout to create! The kit is working for you :)
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! I love this layout, it is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout. You have a lot of kit left to make some more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layout! Great use of your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design...great photos! Love the red and the ribbon at the bottom is s great touch!

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. I really like the journaling strips up the side and the ribbon on the bottom just put the finished touch.

    ReplyDelete