Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bella Blvd

I
I've been having some fun with Bella Blvd products lately. Here's a paper apron I made for my little dress form that sits on my scrapping desk. I used the Socialite line plus a mini Martha Stewart doily. 

This quick card is for my daughter's lunchbox. She's a junior this year but it's a tradition that I put a handmade card in with her lunch every first day of school. I forgot this year so it's going in there tomorrow!
I used the Sophisticates line along with this adorable wood mounted Unity/Bella stamp that I got dirt cheap HERE


I used CTMH White Daisy pigment ink and CTMH white embossing powder. Quick, easy cute!

More Bella projects tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. your projects are so cute! Fabulous imagination on your mini apron! Love it!

    ReplyDelete