Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random-ness

I have been loving the Random line from Crate paper that came in this month's Nook kit. So far this week, I've made two layouts!

Although God blessed me with 2 daughters, I am lucky to also share my days with 2 adorable boys that I babysit for. This one, Aidan, is obsessed with all kinds of trucks and cars and things that 'go'.  I love his happy face on his tractor!


Supplies used: Crate Random: denim, paint swatch, exposure, victorian. Crate Random buttons and journaling sticker. Letter stickers, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye. Ampersand, and sticker letters (brown) Jillibean Soup. Chatterbox buttons and chipboard. Crate buttons, Bo Bunny brad. Authentique word sticker. Studio Calico paper swatch, journal sticker ,rickrack.


 I  used a Martha Stewart pinked circle punch to create a off center grid which I filled with a bunch of fun buttons from my stash.


This layout came together quickly using some of the sweet, pretty patterns from Random. I also broke out some of my Tim Holtz distress stain and tried it out on the edges of some Pink Paislee Mistables that I had.
 Supplies used: Crate Paper Random: denim (floral), curtains, Pink Paislee Mistables. Tim Holtz Distress stain ( Victorian Velvet) and Distess Ink (Spun Sugar), Crate Paper Random Stand-Outs, Webster's Pages Push Pins, Studio Calico diecut sticker, MS butterfly punch, scallop circle punch, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Thickers, lace, buttons, Basic Grey bling.
 Of course, I had to add in a few butterflies because I'm obsessed with them and I used one of those adorable  Webster's Pages Push Pins that came in the kit. I also punched a few scalloped half circles out of the Webster's packaging and stuck that down as an added layer.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment