Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crazy 4 Coffee


LOAD Day 9.  I did a layout based on a challenge over at the KITCHEN . Janet's Kitchen sink challenge was to use all of these things:

Hot or Cold 

It's winter here but I know it's not the same season for everyone. It's can also be a really long season if your in the snow and cold. 
For this challenge I want you to create a layout that showcases your favorite drink- hot or cold is fine. 
Then a countdown about it- 
5 embellishments
4- patterned papers
3- word title
2- circles ( can be buttons or brads)
1- photo 




Here's what I came up with






It was so fun to make this page! And I used some mist. I'd been itching to use that! 


Hope you like it! 






Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a good challenge. I saw your blog link on the two peas post Stef started.

    Your take on this challenge is great! I love the way you found a blue patterned paper to go with your lovely coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete