Sunday, July 8, 2012

Camp Scrap!

So I finally got some mojo and made some pages!! Yippee!!!

I have been super inspired by May Flaum and her daily Camp Scrap projects. I love her style!

After seeing this tag, I was inspired to go digging around and find my old  rainbow inks




. Are they alcohol inks? I think they are. I used my Tim Holtz craft mat and some glossy cardstock and pretended they were. Here's what I made.




I used some Versamark ink + white embossing powder and made a resist first. Next, I swirled around some blue and green inks on my craft mat and dipped the glossy cardstock in it. I added a few stamped images and walked away for a few days.


Today, I had a ball going through some of my vintage stash to find bits and pieces for this tag. Helloooo Making Memories definition stickers!!! I finished all the layering off with a coat of Martha Stewart gold glitter paint. I started off just highlighting with it but then the crazy glitter lady inside me took over and I painted the whole shebang!

I also scrapped 2 pages this week.

 A red, white and blue confection inspired by May's "play with new paper" challenge.


 I had to use this awesome red and white chevron pattern by MME. Little bits of Jenni Bowlin stickers on here too.


Next up was this quick page for my Disney album. The journaling is about how Chip took this photo op to a new level by flipping my DH the bird!!! Ha ha ha...very funny! Although Chip only has 4 fingers so maybe it's just a misunderstanding!
All product on this one is from American crafts.

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment