Thursday, August 23, 2012

Card Challenge!

I am playing along with the Just Us Girls color challenge today. I needed a crafty jump start and this really helped!


These are  perfect end of summer colors.

And here's the card I created.


I also gained some inspiration from the Swirlydoos card forum. While I ended up veering away from the sketch design, I kept the other requirements: use Prima packaging (the kraft cutout) and I also used a piece of lace. Floral patterned paper and sticker letters are from BasicGrey, grid pp is AC Amy Tangerine,  and the sugar/spice diecuts and the ball fringe are Crate Paper (Farmhouse).

I am also hooking this up to simon says stamp and show for the "No Rules" challenge.


  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. SUGAR and SPICE and this card REALLY is nice!!! Yeahooo! I'm SO delighted that you shared your stunning work with Just US Girls, this week! This card is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sugar and spice card is very cute. I really like the colors and you are so right!! Perfect colors to end the summer season and start thinking about all of the yummy fall colors and foods! :) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete