I'd rather be inside scrapping! This week's color challenge at Color Me Scrappy will warm you up!
So pretty! I had some sweet BasicGrey papers in my stash that fit this theme perfectly! I added a sweet picture of my daughter's First Communion plus a sparkly KI Memories blessed sticker.
I used my Fiskars swiss cheese border punch to make some confetti which is always fun to glue down! =)
I hope you give it a try!
Color Me Scrappy is also having a design team call. It's such a fun team to be part of!
Here are the details:
- Term commitments from March - June.
- Facebook account - this is how we communicate with our DT. It is a private group were all of the challenges will be posted.
- Personal blog to post challenges.
- Commit to completing 2 - 3 layouts per month.
- 3 examples of your work.
- A short bio
- A list of any online galleries
- A link to your blog
- A list of any past or present DT positions
- Layout using the following color combo...
Deadline is Feb. 8, 2013.
Thanks for stopping by today! Stay warm!