Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stashbusters!

I've been running a bi-weekly challenge over at TWO PEAS IN A BUCKET since the beginning of the year. I love how inspired other scrappers are by the challenges and in turn I'm inspired to scrap almost everyday also. This week one of the challenges was to use circles as a design element.

Here's my page

                                                                                             and a little detail

                                   


I was inspired by this page from Shannon Tidwell from  the Basic Grey blog.



I'd love for you to join in over at Stashbusters. Here's a link to the current challenges.

STASHBUSTERS


Thanks for stopping by today. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment and I will pick a random winner to send a little scrappy goody to!

3 comments:

  1. Love your page, the glitter circles and the 25 brad! Been reading the stashbusters thread but have yet to sit down and scrap. Am now following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you’ve won a $25 gift card from BasicGrey’s National Scrapbook Day’s challenge. Email me at shara@basicgrey.com and I'll send you your code.


    Have a fabulous day!

    -Shara
    --
    Shara Meredith
    BasicGrey
    Marketing Manager
    377 Marshall Way, Suite 9
    Layton, UT 84041
    801.544.1116

    ReplyDelete