Saturday, August 13, 2011

Online Crop at Shimelle.com




Loving Shimelle's crop! So far I've done the Starting Point challenge,

I used Basic Grey's Curio line plus lots of fun stuff from my stash. I had so much fun with this challenge! Lots of inky edges.



Love the little Maya Road canvas banner pieces and the prima flower buttons. Calendar card and dot pp is also Prima.
Title is Basic Grey curio alpha stickers and BG milk chocolate chip letters.

Finally used one of those pretty Studio Calico notions.

Loved using up some stash! Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

  1. I'm turning up next Easter if you have bunny cake :D I love your backing PP and banner especially x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page!! I love your colors and all the sweet little details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete