Monday, March 5, 2012

Dear Lizzy Canvas

I made a small canvas board using the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line. I love the soft dreamy colors in these papers and embellishments. 

I painted the background with a light pink and orange acrylic paint. I also mixed in some Design Craft gelatos which I am in love with.  The letters are American Craft for Studio Calico. I painted them white and then sponged some Tim Holtz Distress Stain in pink over them. I used a few pop dots to give the Dear Lizzy butterfly banner some dimension and cut the little Polaroid from a piece of patterned paper and used the pretty mint green Dear Lizzy alpha stickers on top.  I added some cute little sequins and called it done.





Thanks for looking.

**Calvinball note**** 1 point blog post  + 1 point altered art + 2 peas challenge = 3 points BOOYAH!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this peice!!! What fun to use sequence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so pretty!! way to go on the calvin ball points!!

    ReplyDelete