Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Points!

So I finally scrapped a page! My first for March. I lost my mojo halfway through February and LOAD. Family illness just sucked the creativity right out of me.  A fun game of Calvinball got me going again!

So here's my layout.

 I used some Sass paper from the February Studio Calico kit...also the little frame stamp. Mist is SC green (clover, I think) Butterflies are Sass for SC and I used 2 different kinds of Jenni Bowlin alpha stickers plus some BasicGrey. I spent a silly amount of time trying to find the word "everyday" and finally cut it out of an old Teresa Collins patterned paper.

 I love the way this page looks! Thanks for stopping by!

****Calvinball points*****
layout = 1 point
blogging= .5 points.

Total points so far:
CalvinBall = 5
Calvinblog = 2
Bonus: 2 (first timer + journaling to a teacher)
Handicap wk 1: 1pt for paper pushing

that's TEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment