Friday, March 16, 2012

I scrap therefore I am.

I have 2 layouts and a canvas to share today.



The first is in honor of St. Pat's Day. The pics are of Aidan and Shea from last year. I used a sketch from Stuck Sketches and I also used the prompt from Janet's March Stash challenge at Kitchen Keepsakes.

Patterned paper is mostly Jenni Bowlin with a little October Afternoon and some Tim Holtz kraft resist added in. I used lots of old chipboard that I inked with Distress ink (peeled paint). I used a JB calendar diecut and ticket plus a sturdy wooden button and a sheer ribbon flower. Alpha stickers are Sass and OA.



My second layout I created with the Scrapbook Nook's March kit. It's filled with lovely MME's Miss Caroline's line. I used an old photo of Jessica and myself. This baby is now 13!


And a close up of the cute little doily pennant, made with March's Cocoa Daisy arrow stamp.



I have also been creating canvases for an upcoming craft fair where I will have a table. This one has lots of bits and pieces of Pink Paislee on it.


Thanks for stopping by today!

***Calvin blogging = .5

***Calvinball
1 LO = 1 pt
Bonus pts = 2  (2 challenges)

1 LO = 1pt

a card for Jessica's friend = .5

Canvas = 1pt
bonus= 1pt for JB challenge

3 comments:

  1. Greaat work! I love the banner on your 'Stuck' sketches page. Thanks for joinging us at 'Stuck' sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your choice of pp's on your banner on your layout for Stuck?!Sketches....great photo's....great everything!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Stuck?!
    cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete