Friday, September 7, 2012

Learn Something New!

I just started Shimelle's newest class........Learn Something New Everyday. So today is my day 1. I'm using an old Heidi Swapp 6x6 album.



I used Crate Storyteller and some AC Thickers. I used a camera pin and little glassine envie.... both of which came from a Studio Calico kit.

So literally, I enter the city at Penn Station....hence "you are here." (SC stamp set)


and I just had to add a few sprinkles of confetti.



I've also been playing along at BPS's Big Idea Festival. Day one is about sending cards to show folks you care. I have a bunch of thank you's to make and a pile of scraps to get rid of.

So these happened....




I added some interest to the butterfly punches by stamping them with THESE pretty MME stamps. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment