Friday, September 7, 2012

Stamps For Sale

I am selling these lots of stamps over at Two Peas In A Bucket. I have an Ebay rating under the name 7mm7 and I've made a few sales from Two Peas also.

LOT #1 Contains 4 sets of stamps: I am asking $5.00 plus $3 shipping (US Only) Paypal scrapnatya@aol.com

Autumn Leaves Dated and Noted. Never used.


EK Success Martha Stewart Letters/Numbers Sans Serif font.

A few of the letters are used.



Heidi Swapp Clear Corner Stamps (2 sets)
emotion and family
Gently used.
(comes with clam shell cases)



LOT # 2: Contains 9 small packages of stamps. Some used, some not. Total price $4.00 shipped (US only). Paypal accepted scrapnatya@aol.com



Thanks for looking. Leave a comment here or on two peas thread. Email me at scrapnatya@aol.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment