Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #15

My first challenge is up over at COLOR ME SCRAPPY. I hope you will play along.

Here's the sketch.....



And here's the color palette.....


And here's my page..........



I used some warm and fuzzy brown felt Thickers for the title. I think it adds to the whole comfort theme of the layout.



We have a great prize for the month of November. A $20 gift certificate to PAPER ISSUES is up for grabs.

The details:

  To have your name dropped in the prize hat you've got to complete 2 of the 4 challenges for the month of November.  We'll drop your name in the hat twice for the first 2 and if you link up for challenges 3 and 4 we'll drop your name in 2 more times!  So, if you play along for all 4 challenges in November, you'll get 4 chances to win!


Challenge #15 is open until November 14th so get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment