Sunday, November 11, 2012

Inspired by Shimelle

I've been taking the new class by Shimelle...Scrapbook Remix and a recent prompt focused on layering. I combined that lesson with the most recent Studio Calico kit and here's what I came up with.





I don't usually dive right into my kit but product overload is in full force so I'm looking to kill this kit completely with a few more layouts!

I was thrilled to finally use my hero Arts ampersand stamp and those 2 butterflies just happen to be floating around my desk.


Some washi tape really helped soften some of the layered edges and I really liked busting out of my normal style and trying something new. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love this LO I saw it on the SC gallery and didn't realise you we're doing Shimelle's class as well, it's great isn't it.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete